Please see below a selection of our fantastic exhibitors. More brand names are being added weekly, keep an eye out for updates and sign up to our newsletter for latest news and offers!
INTERESTED IN EXHIBITING? Please contact Jenny Rose for further information and to request an exhibitor pack and floor plan. Call 01423 546214 or e-mail email@example.com
Crafty Catcher have over 30 years of innovation and bait manufacturing expertise. They have become renowned for all-round excellence in the design and production of quality Carp baits.
Website: Crafty Catcher
Secondhand Angling Books Bought and Sold. All areas of Angling literature covered.
Northern based fly-fishing guiding services with England World Team Member Scott Nellins. Catering for all types of abilities with all types of disciplines. Also, the home of new Fly Fishing Competition, The River Masters.
A long established company selling a vast range of fly tying tools & materials. Whatever you fish for with a fly, FlyTek have the products and experience to help. We pride ourselves on stocking hard to find, top quality products & probably the largest range of EP Fibres, ICE Dub, Petitjean & Benecchi products in the UK.
Flytying.fish for all your dry fly genetic necks and saddles, rods, reels, tools and all your tying materials and original partridge hooks from the now closed factory at redditch.
Jack Perks Wildlife Media
Specialising in fish, Jack has covered most species in the UK with his images featuring in the top angling magazines and filming for many angling & wildlife TV programmes. A selection of prints, books, greetings cards and photography courses will be on show.
Website: Jack Perks Photography
Founded in 1946, Knaresborough Piscatorials is a small and friendly fishing club with exclusive rights to some of the best coarse fishing in North Yorkshire. An excellent selection of river and stillwater options in and around the charming market town of Knaresborough.
Website: Knaresborough Piscatorials
Nidderdale Angling Club
Controlling around 7 miles of fishing on the River Nidd and Scar House Reservoir. Formed in 1897 by a group of local anglers, to this day providing fine Brown Trout and Grayling fishing for local and visiting anglers, with an ethos to continue this for future generations.
Website: Nidderdale Angling Club
PB PRODUCTS has built a name which has one goal, and one goal only: To deliver the most attractive, fish & nature-safe products in the world. For you, us and our next generations forward thinking innovative product range.
Website: PB Products
R.A.D. Angling specialise in producing handmade quality products manufactured in the UK. Each innovative R.A.D product is built by hand to the highest standards. All products are designed to be interchangeable with every other R.A.D. Angling Limited system.
Website: R.A.D Angling
Proud sponsors of Fly Tyers Row
World renowned British manufacturer of quality fly tying materials. Famous for the extremely popular tying thread Nano Silk. Semperfli offers a wide range of fly tying materials.
Simba Rods create the finest quality, fully bespoke fly fishing rods. Their range of trout and salmon fly rods – including the Wee Loch Rod – are recognised all over the world as one of the best travel rods you can buy.
Website: Simba Rods
Spotted Fin is a new, exciting brand making premium fishing bait and terminal tackle products for the Carp, Coarse and Match angling communities. Shipping worldwide they have some of the biggest names in angling associated with them. #jointherevolution
Website: Spotted Fin
The Essential Fly
This Yorkshire based specialist retailer for fly fishing and fly tying offers unrivalled customer care. Stocking a massive range of flies and gear from major manufacturers for trout, salmon, grayling or predator fishing. A dedicated fly tying department offers a diverse range of materials to suit all needs!
Website: The Essential Fly
YORKSHIRE – A HUGE UNTAPPED MARKET
- 120,000 rod licences were sold in Yorkshire in 2016/17 – more than anywhere else in England
- 393,000 people who participate in fishing live within an hour’s drive time of Yorkshire Event Centre
- Yorkshire has a total population of over 5.3 million people, larger than the population of Scotland (2011 census, Office for National Statistics)
- There are over 1,200 miles of rivers and tributaries in Yorkshire, not to mention hundreds of miles of canals
- Along with over 60 reservoirs, 45 miles of coastline, and dozens of tarns, lakes, fisheries, ponds and more – Yorkshire has a wealth of fishing to offer every type of angler
- Bringing together everybody’s fishing favourites under one roof – the best brands, the latest gear and fishing tackle and the biggest personalities
- A ‘hands on’ experience will create a unique new show that’s not to be missed
- The Fishing Show is held in June to encourage new anglers to get involved during good weather and maximise our unique outdoor space. Our two large outdoor ponds offer the perfect spot for casting competitions and tutorials
- From professional anglers to kids who want to have a go – the show will appeal to all
- We don’t do ‘small’ – the largest event we host is The Great Yorkshire Show, which attracts 130,000 people over 3 days in July each year
THE VISITOR EXPERIENCE
Visitors will be able to…
- Talk to the biggest brands and buy their fishing tackle and products
- Meet the biggest names in Fishing, and pick up tips from the pro’s
- Test out the gear before they buy at our spacious outdoor casting zones
- Pick up tips from the pro’s at our outdoor pond pavilions
- Check out the large indoor lure tank – the perfect spot for innovative demo‘s and discussions
- Visit the main stage for talks, films and to hear about the latest innovations
- Check the weight, range and balance of poles before you buy at Pole Alley
Read our FAQs for more information.