Interested in exhibiting?
We are thrilled to be bringing a large scale show to Yorkshire. If you’re a business looking to promote your products or services, please contact Jenny Rose for further information and to request an exhibitor pack and floor plan. Call 01423 546214 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
WE WILL BE ANNOUNCING OUR FULL LIST OF EXHIBITORS AND PARTNERS VERY SOON… WATCH THIS SPACE!
YORKSHIRE – A HUGE UNTAPPED MARKET
- 120,000 rod licences were sold in Yorkshire in 2016/17 – more than anywhere else in England
- 393,000 people who participate in fishing live within an hour’s drive time of Yorkshire Event Centre
- Yorkshire has a total population of over 5.3 million people, larger than the population of Scotland (2011 census, Office for National Statistics)
- There are over 1,200 miles of rivers and tributaries in Yorkshire, not to mention hundreds of miles of canals
- Along with over 60 reservoirs, 45 miles of coastline, and dozens of tarns, lakes, fisheries, ponds and more – Yorkshire has a wealth of fishing to offer every type of angler
- Bringing together everybody’s fishing favourites under one roof – the best brands, the latest gear and fishing tackle and the biggest personalities
- A ‘hands on’ experience will create a unique new show that’s not to be missed
- The Fishing Show is held in June to encourage new anglers to get involved during good weather and maximise our unique outdoor space. Our two large outdoor ponds offer the perfect spot for casting competitions and tutorials
- From professional anglers to kids who want to have a go – the show will appeal to all
- We don’t do ‘small’ – the largest event we host is The Great Yorkshire Show, which attracts 130,000 people over 3 days in July each year
THE VISITOR EXPERIENCE
Visitors will be able to…
- Talk to the biggest brands and buy their fishing tackle and products
- Meet the biggest names in Fishing, and pick up tips from the pro’s
- Test out the gear before they buy at our spacious outdoor casting zones
- Pick up tips from the pro’s at our outdoor pond pavilions
- Check out the large indoor lure tank – the perfect spot for innovative demo‘s and discussions
- Visit the main stage for talks, films and to hear about the latest innovations
- Check the weight, range and balance of poles before you buy at Pole Alley
Read our FAQs for more information.